Saturday, January 23, 2010

Go-Go Gadget: Decisions, Decisions...

I've been in this perpetual loop of non-decision making for about 6 months now. I need both a new point and shoot and want (not need, but really want) a DSLR. However, I can't seem to make up my mind on what to get. There's so many choices out there, what's a girl to do? Now, I can't say that this has necessarily helped me to make up my mind yet, but I can say that Snapsort is the first comparison engine that actually gives me some stats I can understand. It's a website started up by some smarties who are also camera-buffs. Snapsort searches the web for information about the latest camera models, and summarizes the differences and similarities between cameras for you. It's not your average compare and contrast. Much like the The Thunderdome, two cameras enter, and one camera leaves.

via Lifehacker

No comments: