Saturday, October 17, 2009

Go-Go Gadget: iPhoto(shop)

So lately I've been forgetting my digi camera at the most inopportune moments, like when my young niece put on a Darth Vader helmet in Target and said "I am your fahhder".

Darth Nina with iPhone (original)

In a pinch, I'll have to resort to my iPhone camera (I'm kicking it old school with the vintage version). Photos are less than awesome, but do the trick of capturing the moment. Adobe released a Photoshop mobile app for the iPhone and I downloaded it a few days ago and put it to the test. It offers very basic, but super-simple to use functionality like cropping, some cheesy photo effects (why would anyone want to rainbow-ify a photo?) and remedial saturation/exposure stuff. Not bad for quick on the go hack job on an already sketchy photo - but then again, I guess the subject is really what makes the picture...



Cropped with Photoshop mobile

Rainbow-ified

1 comment:

nina corvallo said...

loves it!!!! makes me almost want to get an i phone!